venerdì 14 aprile 2017

What is the motivation of my life my The reminder about the end of life

My life is beautiful? but people are idiots who do not love their life I do not love him I'm seriously dead because the ....
feels no time to poke who was right, he he who cares seriously I think about it I found myself on the edge of mine Life or someone is interested in ....I'm a real idiot and only now I've found it alive in a world full of lies and deceit....Of course I do it,
I tried to talk to somebody but with who better not anything to do just but will be a joke, what irony ...... it does not matter if i have someone who reads it ...  Homeles hce to make suicide ....
I do not have a bathtub I would do in the bathtub I was looking for the  .... and nothing...You can do it and I have to do it and it will ....!!!!!
I have to end this with a painless rhyme to deal with problems. This is an illusion and a lie. It's the liar ....I wish I had a bath
...It does not matter who I am, I will just do itYes it is not true but seriously i'm damn my goal is to die .....
He he or she is depressing, that decision can ruin one's life, better do not anyone do anything ....Waiting for a train that does not come ... Waiting for someone who is not coming ... It's nothing interesting ..... I was embarrassed in the ro and I have to choose from this solution is to die ......

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento